Is there anything better than a fresh out of the oven cookie? Possibly this Skillet Cookie! Especially when topped with ice-cream.
- 18 1.33 Ounce Frozen Cookies Dough
- Optional: Vanilla Ice-Cream, for topping
- Pre-Heat Convection Oven to 275°F/Conventional Oven at 300°F. Thaw eighteen(18) 1.33 ounce frozen cookies dough. Line pan with parchment paper. Once dough is thawed, press cookie dough together in a skillet or 16” round cake pan.
- Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes or until golden brown*. Let cool for 20 minutes.
- Remove cookie from pan, decorate as desired and ENJOY!
*Baking times are unique to your oven. Watch cookies closely near the end of the bake time.