Pumpkin Loaf Trifle
Makes: 6 trifle cups
- Make pudding with milk according to package instructions.
- Whip the heavy cream until it holds a peak.
- Add whipped cream to pudding along with maple syrup and cinnamon. Fold together until smooth and incorporated.
- To assemble trifle, cut pumpkin loaf cakes in half on an angle. Divide maple syrup cream among 6 trifle dishes.
- Place two Otis Spunkmeyer Iced Pumpkin Loaf Cake halves in dish on top of cream. Top with assorted mixed berries and granola.
- 6 Otis Spunkmeyer Iced Pumpkin Loaf Cakes
- 1 Package Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix (3.4 oz)
- 3 Cups Whole Milk
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Cups Mixed Berries
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon