Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bark
Makes: 8 servings
- Prepare a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Pour the chocolate onto the wax paper and use a spatula or spoon to spread out the chocolate into a thin layer.
- Pour the peanut butter over the chocolate and lightly swirl.
- Place the cookie crumbles onto the chocolate mixture and lightly press down to adhere. Do the same with the chocolate chunks.
- Place the baking sheet into the fridge or freezer until fully hardened, about 2 hours.
- Break into pieces and store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve.
- 12 Otis Spunkmeyer Chocolate Chunk Cookies, crumbled
- 16 oz. good quality milk chocolate, melted
- 4 oz. creamy peanut butter, warmed until pourable
- 1/4 Cup semi sweet chocolate chunks