Oatmeal Sandwich Cookies
- In a mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add in powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- Mix in vanilla extract and milk.
- Add in more milk if you like a thinner frosting, however, we made ours nice and thick to hold the cookies and toppings in place.
- Spread a generous amount of frosting onto half of your cookies. Top with the remaining halves and roll in desired toppings.
- Refrigerate to firm up the frosting a bit or simply eat and enjoy!
- Otis Spunkmeyer Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Buttercream frosting
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Mini chocolate chips
- Chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) cup salted butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon whole milk or half and half