Oatmeal Cookie Raspberry Jam Bars
Makes: 12 bars or 1 quarter sheet pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a quarter sheet pan.
- Break cookies into pieces into a food processor. Process into a fine crumb.
- In a mixing bowl combine oatmeal cookie crumb, melted butter and salt until fully combined.
- Spread mixture onto sheet pan reserving a ½ cup for topping. Evenly press cookie crust into pan.
- Spread raspberry jam over cookie crust to a ¼ inch of the edge of the pan.
- Top with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until edges are browned.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- When ready to serve, cut bar into pieces and top with fresh raspberries.
- 12 Otis Spunkmeyer Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/2 Cup melted butter
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 Cup raspberry jam