- 14 Otis Spunkmeyer Chocolate Crème Cakes with Caramel
- 1 (16oz.) Jar of Caramel Sauce, Divided
- 1 (8oz.) Container Cool Whip Non-Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/3 Cup Toffee Bits
- 1/3 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Unwrap Otis Spunkmeyer Chocolate Crème Cakes and place in a 9x13" baking pan.
- Drizzle 1/2 cup of caramel sauce on top of the crème cakes.
- In a bowl, mix together container of Cool Whip with 1/2 cup of caramel sauce. Spread on the cakes in the pan.
- Sprinkle pecans, toffee bits, and mini chocolate chips on top, then drizzle with leftover caramel sauce.
- If desired, top with additional whipped cream when serving.