No-Bake Pumpkin Dessert
Place Otis Spunkmeyer Golden Creme Cakes that have been cut in half lengthwise into an 8x8 inch pan. Place filling side facing up.
In a large bowl, beat together softened cream cheese and DRY pudding mix. Once somewhat combined, add milk and vanilla and mix well for approximately 1-2 minutes. Gently fold in whipped topping and Otis Spunkmeyer Golden Creme Cake that has been cut into small pieces. Spread mixture over the Otis Spunkmeyer Golden Creme Cakes in pan. Place in refrigerator while you work on the next step.
In a large bowl combine DRY pudding mix and cold milk, and beat with a mixer for approximately one minute. Add in pumpkin and stir well to combine (mixture will be thick). Add in spices and stir to combine. Spread pumpkin mixture over cream cheese layer of dessert. Cover with lid or plastic wrap. Return to refrigerator and chill for at least six hours. Store any uneaten portions covered in refrigerator. Serve and enjoy!
- 5 Otis Spunkmeyer Golden Creme Cakes cut half length wise
Cream Cheese Layer
- 1 box vanilla or cheesecake instant pudding 3.5oz approximately
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 6 oz cream cheese softened (room temperature is best)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping or whipped cream
- 1 pieces Otis Spunkmeyer Golden Creme Cake chopped or pulled into small
- 1-15 oz can pumpkin not pumpkin pie mix
- 2 boxes vanilla or pumpkin instant pudding 3.5oz each approximately
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon