- 6 Otis Spunkmeyer mini muffins (blueberry, chocolate chip or banana)
- 6 wood skewers (sharp edge cut off)
- 6 strawberries
- 6 raspberries
- 6 banana slices
- ½ cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 fresh mint leaves finely chopped
- In a bowl mix yogurt and honey together with chopped mint. Refrigerate until well chilled.
- Thread strawberries, muffins, raspberries and bananas on wooden skewers alternating between fruits and muffins.
- Serve kabobs with sauce in an airtight container for dipping. Kabobs can be wrapped in plastic for lunchbox transport.