- 3 Otis Spunkmeyer Double Chocolate Cookies
- 1 cup banana ice cream, softened
- 1 cup strawberry ice cream softened
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 maraschino cherry for garnish
- Soften ice cream so that it can be spread over cookies.
- In a separate bowl, use a hand mixer to beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Arrange cookies on a dish. Layer banana ice cream over cookie, making sure sides are rounded and smooth. Top with another cookie. Layer strawberry ice cream smoothly over cookie. Top with another cookie. For final layer spread whipped cream over top. You can also spread the ice cream out into a half layer on a sheet pan, refreeze and then cut out exact cookie size with a cookie cutter and assemble over cookies.
- Carefully cover and freeze for 3 hours.