Mini Chocolate Cupcake No-Bake Cheesecakes
Makes 6 servings
- In a small bowl combine mini cupcakes with a fork until they are all mixed together. Press into the bottom of 4 small glass jars or cups.
- In a medium bowl whip heavy cream and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract until soft peaks form.
- In the bowl of your electric mixer or using a medium bowl and hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add the brown sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, cardamom and salt and beat together for a few minutes. (You can also substitute 1 ½ teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice for these spices)
- Use a spatula to fold the pumpkin puree into the mixture. Next fold in ¾ of the whipped cream, reserving ¼ of the whipped cream for topping.
- Scoop pumpkin cheesecake mixture into a large plastic bag, cut the corner of the bag and pipe the filling over the cupcake crust.
- Top with remaining whipped cream.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- Have some added fun and top the whole thing with a mini cupcake, crushed cupcake or shaved chocolate!
- 8 Otis Spunkmeyer Mini Chocolate Cupcakes
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces of pumpkin puree
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract (1 teaspoon reserved for whipped cream)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (save ¼ for topping)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- pinch of ground cloves
- pinch of ground cardamom (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon salt