- 18 Otis Spunkmeyer Blueberry Mini Muffins, cut in half (6 packages)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized baking dish distribute cut mini muffins, covering surface of dish.
- In a medium bowl whisk together eggs, milk, heavy cream, sugar, vanilla and nutmeg.
- Pour custard evenly over mini muffins, covering completely.
- Place dish in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until muffins are a golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Garnish with fresh blueberries and serve.