- 24 Otis Spunkmeyer Banana Mini Muffins, cut in half (8 packages)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 cup of butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 6-cup large muffin pan.
- Cut muffins in half and set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix together melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Add cut mini muffins to the bowl and gently mix together until completely coated with butter and sugar mixture.
- Snugly fit 8 coated mini muffins halves into each muffin cup.
- If there is extra butter and sugar mixture evenly distribute it over top each muffin cup.
- Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly before serving.