- 4 Otis Spunkmeyer Iced Lemon Mini Loaf Cakes
- 10 strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups fresh whipped cream (or Cool Whip)
- 4 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Chop the loaf cakes into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- Place the strawberries in a medium bowl and pour in the sugar. Stir to combine. Let sit and macerate for about 5 minutes.
- Whip together the cool whip (or whipped cream), melted chocolate, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Once smooth and fully combined, set aside.
- Start by adding a layer of the Iced Lemon Loaf Cakes to the bottom of your cup or bowl. Use about 1/4 of the cake.
- Top with 1/4 of the strawberry mixture, making sure some of the juices come along with the strawberries. YUM!
- Top with fresh whipped cream mixture, again about 1/4.
- Repeat the steps, stopping with the next layer of whipped cream. Two layers of each ingredient is enough for the trifle.
- Repeat with the next cup or bowl. Recipe makes two large trifle cups.