Lemon Raspberry Poke Cake
Makes: 4-6 cakes
- Boil 1 cup water in a small saucepan. After water boils, add to a small bowl.
- Whisk raspberry gelatin into boiled water until it completely dissolves, then add 1/2 cup of cold water to the mixture and whisk together.
- Remove lemon loaf cakes from packaging and poke each one with a skewer or toothpick into several areas over the cakes, then pour gelatin mixture over the tops and allow it to seep in.
- Serve with fresh raspberries and raspberry sherbet (optional).
- 6 Otis Spunkmeyer Iced Lemon Loaf Cakes
- 1 (3 oz.) Raspberry instant gelatin mix package
- 1 Cup boiling water
* Optional: Fresh raspberries and raspberry sherbet for garnish