Hot Chocolate Mug Cake
Makes: 1 large mug
- Take 5 Otis Spunkmeyer Hot Chocolate Frosted Crème Cakes and fit them snuggly in a coffee mug. Depending on mug size, this could also be 3-4 cakes if a smaller mug is used.
- Throw in a handful of chocolate morsels in the center of the frosted crème cake-filled mug and microwave for a minute, or until they are warm and gently melt down at the touch of a fork.
- Once warmed, push the crème cakes down a half an inch into the mug with a fork to make room for marshmallows. Top with a generous handful of mini marshmallows and, using a home crème brulee torch, carefully toast the marshmallows. You can also toast the marshmallows under the broiler in your oven, just be careful when handling the mug afterwards as it will be very hot!
- Grab a spoon and enjoy this fun take on a hot chocolate!
- 5 Otis Spunkmeyer Hot Chocolate Frosted Crème Cakes
- 2 Tbsp. Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 Cup Mini Marshmallows