Golden Crème Cake Ice Cream Cone
- Take Otis Spunkmeyer Golden Crème Cakes out of packaging and place into a mixing bowl.
- Using your hands or a fork, mix together all of the crème cakes until filling and cake are well incorporated.
- Line a quarter sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Roll crème cake mixture into 1 inch balls and set on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place in the freezer for 15 minutes to harden.
- Arrange sugar cones in an acrylic cone holder, cardboard cone holder or in tall water glasses.
- Just before you are ready to dip, and not a minute sooner, prepare your candy melts.
- Place confetti candy melts into a microwave safe bowl. Do the same for the chocolate candy melts.
- Microwave candy melts according to directions on the package. Or place candy melts into a fondue serving bowl and stir until melted.
- Dip hardened cake truffles into candy melt, and, using a spoon, thoroughly coat entire surface.
- Use a fork to remove cake truffle from candy melt, and gently shake off excess.
- Place on top of sugar cone to set.
- Top with all-natural rainbow nonpareils.
- Repeat with remaining cake truffles.
- Once all of the cake truffles have been coated and topped onto sugar cones, place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to firm up.
- 6 Individually wrapped Otis Spunkmeyer Golden Crème Cakes
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 12 oz. confetti candy melts
- 12 oz. chocolate candy melts
- Sprinkle of all-natural rainbow nonpareils
- 6 mini sugar cones