- 10 Otis Spunkmeyer Frosted Golden Crème Cakes, split in half
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 30 strawberries
- In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer beat heavy cream, sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Cut frosted crème cakes in half.
- Cut strawberries in thirds.
- Assemble frosted crème cake strawberry shortcakes: Add a layer of whipped cream to cover the bottom of the cake. Top with three slices of strawberry. Add top layer of crème cake and repeat layering of whipped cream and strawberries.