- 1 Box of Otis Spunkmeyer Mini Golden Cupcakes
- High quality white chocolate
- All-natural rainbow sprinkles
- Mini ice cream cones
- Red cinnamon imperials (will act as cherries)
- Microwave-safe cup
- Cooking shears
- Melt up your white chocolate in your microwave for one to two minutes. Once your white chocolate is melted, dunk the edges of the top of your mini cones into the chocolate.
- Place one of the mini golden cupcakes upside down on top of the white chocolate dipped cone. Once the mini golden cupcake is stuck to the cone, cut a tiny bit off the cupcake to make it a little rounder in shape.
- Dunk the mini cupcake cone into the white chocolate and make sure to drip off any excess chocolate.
- Top it off with natural rainbow sprinkles, a red cinnamon imperials, and you’re done!