- About 30 Otis Spunkmeyer Golden Crème Cakes
- Colorful frosting and sprinkles
- Floral foam in cylinder shape
- Parchment paper
- To make the bottom layers of our cake extra wide we covered a cylinder shape of floral foam in parchment paper and placed it in the center of the cake stand. This can easily be substituted for more of the Otis Spunkmeyer Golden Crème Cakes if a larger number is needed to serve the gathering.
- Place a toothpick in the backside of each Otis Spunkmeyer Golden Creme Cake and poke the other end into the covered cylinder. Go all around the cake doing this, then again for the second layer.
- For the top two layers place toothpicks 2 per cake towards the sides and poke them through the cake next door.
- Drip the entire cake in fun frosting, sprinkles and candles.