- 6 Otis Spunkmeyer Cinnamon Crumb Loaf Cakes
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp. Butter (For French Toast)
- 1/2 Cup Butter (For brown sugar maple pecan sauce)
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Candied Pecans
- In a frying pan, sauté 3 tablespoons butter.
- Whisk together 3 large eggs and 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Roll each cinnamon loaf cake in egg mixture then brown all sides in the frying pan. Set aside.
- For the brown sugar maple pecan sauce: Mix the remaining ingredients (butter, brown sugar, maple syrup, and candied pecans) into a small pan and bring to a gentle boil, stirring well. Once ingredients are thoroughly mixed, remove from heat and spoon over plated French toast.