- 3 Mini Chocolate Cupcake Packages
- 3 Mini Vanilla Cupcake Packages
- 2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 6 oz White Chocolate Chips
- 6 oz Milk or Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 pint Strawberries
- In a heavy sauce pan heat 1/3 cup or half and half and white chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat and pour into a fondue pot or serving dish.
- Repeat with milk or dark chocolate.
- Arrange cupcakes and strawberries on a serving dish.
- Dip your cupcakes and strawberries as desired and enjoy.