Chocolate Cupcake Milkshakes
Makes: 1 Milkshake
- Place ice cream, milk, peanut butter, and cupcakes in a blender. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour into a large glass and top with whipped cream and sprinkles, if using. Serve with a straw.
* Note If peanut allergies are a concern, substitute sunflower butter for the peanut butter.
- 4 Otis Spunkmeyer Mini Chocolate Cupcakes
- *Optional: Whipped Cream
- *Optional: Sprinkles
- 8 oz. Vanilla Ice Cream (about 1 cup packed)
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Tbl. Smooth Peanut Butter