- 8 Otis Spunkmeyer Chocolate Crème Cakes with Caramel
- 1 8oz container of reduced fat cream cheese
- 3 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 unsweetened bakers chocolate shaved for topping
- Cut crème cakes in half lengthwise.
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese with heavy cream and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Spread a light layer of cream cheese mixture on bottom of serving dish (we used a 7 cup Pyrex dish).
- One by one dip crème cake halves in coffee then arrange in the bottom of the dish. Spread with a third of cream cheese mixture. Repeat twice with remaining crème cakes, coffee and cream cheese mixture.
- Top with chocolate shavings.
- Refrigerate covered and serve chilled.