Chocolate Chunk Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
Makes 6 sandwiches
- Unmold pint of ice cream by running hot water around the outer container for 2-3 seconds. Using a knife, evenly slice pint of ice cream into six pieces.
- Place one cookie down onto work surface. Layer with ice cream. Top with second cookie. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- To store: Individually wrap each ice cream sandwich in plastic wrap and store until ready to eat.
- 1 pint ice cream (your preferred flavor)
- 12 Otis Spunkmeyer Chocolate Chunk Cookies