- 12 Otis Spunkmeyer Chocolate Chip Frozen Cookie Dough Balls
- 6 scoops of your favorite ice cream
- 1 homemade chocolate sauce:
- 6 ounces semi sweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray or butter muffin pan. Take two chocolate chip cookie dough balls and form them into one large ball. Press cookie dough into the bottom of the greased muffin pan and begin forming the dough up the sides of the muffin cup. Make sure the base is nice and level and the bottom and sides are pressed down firmly. Use your fingers or a spoon to spread dough evenly into muffin cup to form the bowl shape. Work fast to not warm the dough too much.
- Bake cookie cups for 10-15 minutes or until they are light brown.
- Remove the pan from the oven and while the cookies are still hot, press a narrow glass (a shot glass will work) into the cookies to reform the bowl shape in each muffin cup.
- Return to oven and bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the cookie cups are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Prepare chocolate sauce in a saucepan over medium heat. Heat the cream and butter until combined. Add the chocolate. Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- When cookie bowls are cooled place a scoop of ice cream inside and top with desired amount of homemade chocolate sauce. Sprinkles are optional, but fun!