Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pudding Pops
Makes: 6 pops
- Prepare cups for filling. Add a layer of mini semi sweet chocolate chips to the bottom of the cup.
- Prepare pudding in a saucepan over low heat. Whisk together sugar, cornstarch and salt. Pour in 1/4 cups of milk, stirring to form a smooth paste texture. Whisk in remaining milk and egg yolks. Cook pudding mixture over low heat, stirring continuously for 10-15 minutes until pudding is thickened. Do not allow pudding to boil. Once mixture is thickened, remove from heat and add butter and vanilla. Transfer to a bowl and cover with plastic. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Add chilled pudding into the cup filling halfway. Add one cookie dough ball broken into small pieces. Add another layer of pudding and top with another cookie dough ball broken into pieces.
- Insert popsicle stick (you can cut up a straw if you do not have sticks, but they are not as sturdy). Freeze overnight.
- 12 Otis Spunkmeyer Chocolate Chip Frozen Cookie Dough Balls
- 1 bag of mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 oz Dixie cups
- popsicle stick