- 4 Otis Spunkmeyer Chocolate Chunk Cookies, chopped
- 4 Large Eggs
- 3 Small Ripe Bananas, Mashed
- 1/2 Cup Butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Place butter and sugar in the bowl of a standing mixer and cream together for 3 minutes, or until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, then bananas, milk and vanilla until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture followed by the Chocolate Chunk Cookies and mix until just combined, making sure not to overly crush the cookies.
- Pour the batter into a greased 8.5 x 4.5” loaf pan and bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool for 10 minutes and then remove to a cooling rack.
*Optional: Freeze wrap the bread and then place in a labeled zipper bag for up to 3 months.