After School Truffle Treats
- Start by blending the chocolate cupcakes in a blender or food processor until coarse and sand-like.
- Using your hands, roll the crumbs into ball form. Because there is a sweet filling to these cupcakes, they will be moist enough to roll without adding anything to the mix. Once the balls are rolled, stick in the freezer for about 5 minutes to set.
- Add eggs one at a time, then bananas, milk and vanilla until combined.
- While they are setting, melt the white chocolate into a couple of separate bowls and add in the food coloring to make a rainbow of pretty truffle colors.
- Dip each ball into the chocolate to coat. Add sprinkles and other toppings as desired.
1 package of Otis Spunkmeyer Chocolate Mini Cupcakes
White chocolate melts
Food coloring in a few fun colors
A microwave to melt the chocolate
A bowl per chocolate color
* Optional Cute paper flags to announce the treat