Whipped Cream Otis Dream: Recipe Ideas
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice whipped cream! We’re not biased towards any particular dessert (ahem), but we are big advocates for deliciously sweet whipped cream. While we’re happy to eat fresh whipped cream by the spoonful (or straight out of the can), we love the generous additions in these desserts. Feast your eyes on these whipped cream beauties. You can thank us later.
- Lemon Strawberry Shortcake Cups – Smooth whipped cream layered between fresh strawberries and pieces Iced Lemon Loaf Cake, by our friend The Cookie Rookie. This must be what heaven feels like.
- Banana Muffin Elvis Sandwiches with Honey Fried Bananas and Peanut Butter Whipped Crème – Yes, you read that correctly. PEANUT BUTTER WHIPPED CREAM! Need we say more? By Let Me Eat Cake.
- No Bake Turtle Cake – Chocolate, caramel, pecans OH MY! This recipe by Six Sister’s Stuff is rich with flavor and is perfectly topped with whipped cream.
- Frosted Golden Crème Cake Strawberry Shortcakes – Picture this: A Frosted Golden Crème Cake topped with homemade whipped cream and fresh cut strawberries. This is the strawberry shortcake of our dreams.
- Double Chocolate Cookie Banana Split Mini Ice Cream Cake – This recipe has three of our favorite things: Double Chocolate Cookies, ice cream, and whipped cream. It just gets better with each bite.
- Chocolate Cupcake Milkshakes – A milkshake without any whipped cream is just criminal. Recipe by Serious Eats.
Head to our recipe gallery for more whipped cream inspiration! Share with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest with #OtisSpunkmeyer. If we use your picture, we will thank you with a free box of sweet snacks.