Otis Spunkmeyer Holiday Dessert Ideas
Dessert kind of gets center stage attention during the holidays. Which might explain why we love this time of year so much. Peppermint, gingerbread, cinnamon, hot chocolate, these are all classic flavors of the we can’t live without. We’re not opposed to eating Otis Spunkmeyer snacks by themselves, but we definitely love them with a holiday twist. Thus, we present the list of our favorite Otis Spunkmeyer holiday recipes…
- Hot Chocolate Mug Cake – Hot chocolate and roasted marshmallows in cake form. What could be better than that?
- Otis Spunkmeyer Holiday Cookies – Chocolate and peppermint; the reigning king and queen of holiday dessert.
- Apple Crumb Parfait – Cinnamon apple pie in single serving form. You can always add gingerbread for good measure.
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cookie Bread – Banana bread > fruitcake… Sorry fruitcake.
- Mini Banana Muffin Monkey Bread – Cinnamon banana pull apart monkey bread, because we love cinnamon, bananas, and to pull things apart.
What is your favorite holiday dessert? Share with us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter with #OtisSpunkmeyer. If we use your picture, we will share a free box of our sweet snacks with you.