Holiday Gift Guide for Kids
Ahhh the holidays: the season of lights, snow, cheer, and gift giving. Whether you are lighting the menorah candles or decorating the Christmas tree, the spirit of the holidays always brings friends and family together with excitement and glee. We’re not ones to shy away from an opportunity to take part in spreading joy, and what better way to do that than with the power of food? And with that, we bring you the most (spunk)-tacular holiday gift guide for kids, by none other than Otis Spunkmeyer.
- Yummy World Plush Food Toys: Stuffed plush toys shaped like our favorite foods. These are perfect for playing and cuddling with, because food is always in our dreams.
- Hasbro Easy-Bake Oven: Because we love sweets and there is a baking star in all of us.
- Cath Kidston Easy-Cleanup Apron: Things can get a little messy in the kitchen, especially when digging into Otis Spunkmeyer desserts (no shame).
- Zoku Slush and Shake Maker: We love a good milkshake, especially when it’s made with Otis Spunkmeyer snacks. This slush and milkshake maker makes it very easy.
- Wilton 101 Cookie Cutters Set– Cookies, cookies, cookies galore! We love cookies, in all shapes and sizes.
Our advice? Put all these items in a gift basket along with your favorite Otis Spunkmeyer sweet snacks. Your children’s hearts (and tummies) will most certainly be full. What is on your holiday wish list? Share with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest with #OtisSpunkmeyer. If we use your picture, we will thank you with a free box of Otis snacks.
Image via Kid Robot.