Birthday Cake Recipe Inspiration 101
It’s our birthday party and we’ll cry if we want to… Okay, we don’t want to cry; but we do want to eat! Because what better way to celebrate a birthday than by indulging in a feast of birthday cakes? It’s your day and no one is allowed to judge you, after all. So go for it, build a birthday cake a la Otis. You deserve it.
- Crème Cake Birthday Cake – A tiered cake of Golden Crème Cake goodness created by A Subtle Revelry. Happy birthday, indeed!
- DIY No-Bake Mini Cupcake Ice Cream Cones – Alright, this one isn’t a traditional cake per say but they are cute and delicious! Recipe by Brite and Bubbly.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cake – Cookies and ice cream in cake form. Enough said. By Glorious Treats.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Bowls – Same as above but in individual bowls. By Let Me Eat Cake.
- Double Chocolate Cookie Grasshopper Pie – It’s like mint chocolate chip in the form of pie…or in this case, By Let Me Eat Cake.