The Big Game Snack Shuffle
TOUCH DOWN!…Don’t mind us, we’re just preparing for the big game on Sunday. Why? Because we vowed we will eat an Otis snack for every touch down or field goal either team makes. We’re not above a little sweet snack challenge when given the opportunity, and watching the Super Bowl is the perfect occasion to do just that. We’re calling this move the Super Bowl Otis Snack Shuffle, and it’s going to be glorious.
Here’s what’s going to be on our snack menu: Banana Mini Muffins, Chocolate Chunk Cookies, Mini Golden Cupcakes, Chocolate Crème Cakes with Caramel, and Iced Lemon Loaf Cakes.
Here is how it’s going to work:
- Every field goal the Falcons make you eat a Banana Mini Muffin.
- Every field goal the Patriots make you eat a Mini Golden Cupcake.
- Every touch down the Falcons make you eat an Iced Lemon Loaf Cake.
- Every touch down the Patriots make you eat a Chocolate Crème Cake with Caramel.
- Eat the desired amount of Chocolate Chunk Cookies during halftime…You know, for good measure.
Who’s going to play the Big Game Otis Snack Shuffle? Share with us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter with #OtisSpunkmeyer. If we use your picture, we will thank you with a free box of Otis sweet snacks. #WheresOtis? Head to our store locator to find Otis Spunkmeyer sweet snacks near you.